2/7/11

Juice Fast Day 21 - Transition to Raw Food!!!

Thank you to the thousands of people who have happened upon this collection of writing and spent their time listening to my story. I am forever grateful :)
VISIT MY NEW & UPDATED SITE! CONSCIOUS.WIKI
OK team...(it seems like we are a team at this point ha!) TODAY IS THE DAY! Well, it was unplanned however I've decided to end the juice fast today and migrate into a combination of juicing and raw food for the next few weeks. I chose to do this for a couple of reasons, detailed below. 

First, I felt that 3 weeks was an amazing kick start for a first timer. 21 days sounds great and it fulfilled my original interest in the book "21 lbs 21 days" except, I lost 23! But, it doesn't stop here people. Writing this blog, being involved in the strict regimen of the juice fast and seeing flat out awesome results has inspired me to continue and to chronicle my progress. 

The transition to raw food is especially exciting as I am READY to get in the gym and last more than 30 minutes. I plan to continue juicing permanently but in more of a supplemental fashion. Most importantly green juices and any vegetable that I don't want to eat raw. 

While eating raw food, I am going to make a concerted effort to stick to the juicing principles. Clean, fresh, organic, unprocessed and devoid of extras that may be unnecessary (additional salt, processed seasoning of flavoring).

Very excited about the next few weeks and can't wait for the 60 day before and after pictures. Until then, check these out. 21 days? Not bad. 


1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW! I'm inspired. If I had a juicer, and $45 dollars every two days for organic fruits, I would SO give this a try. So much more impressive than any diet pill, for sure!

    ReplyDelete