2/1/11

Juice Fast - Day 14 Clarity, Freedom & Strawberries

Thank you to the thousands of people who have happened upon this collection of writing and spent their time listening to my story. I am forever grateful :)
VISIT MY NEW & UPDATED SITE! 
 CONSCIOUS.WIKI
Today was a really great day! I immediately noticed how happy I felt and it more or less remained throughout the day. It was a great surprise. Also, I didn't put two and two together until just now.. but perhaps completing the enema last night had influence on that? Either way, pleased with day 13!

Also, today is a marked celebration! 20lbs down! I entered this juice fast for completely different reasons (health and healing) and I am witnessing crazy fast weight loss. This is such a great bonus! People keep asking me "20lbs that fast? That CANT be good for you." or "oh my god, that can't be good.. do you feel ok?". I just have to laugh, because what I can't seem to convince people about is that I feel awesome. Plain and simple! To be rid of the junk of life is totally freeing and awesome. I just can't explain it any other way. Freedom.

Made great strawberry juice today, as follows (100% organic):

2 Oranges
Big handful of strawberries
Handful of blueberries
1 lime

Dilute 50% with purified water a tad bit of crushed ice and enjoy!

Weight: 205!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment