2/6/11

Juice Fast - Day 19 Superbowl & Scripture

Thank you to the thousands of people who have happened upon this collection of writing and spent their time listening to my story. I am forever grateful :)
VISIT MY NEW & UPDATED SITE!  CONSCIOUS.WIKI

Not much to mention today, played around with this video footage that was mostly uninteresting and chopped it up in Windows Movie Maker for some total amateur enjoyment! It is really terrible and doesn't make much sense. In fact, I would just read this post instead.

I opted to fast through the Superbowl. Yes, blasphemous. The main reason for continuing through is to allow myself the chance to establish really good eating habits going forward. After all this work there's just no way I can sacrifice it all for one day of cheating. It would establish a craving and desire for those same bad foods I'm trying to get away from.

The longer I fast, I see the quick and powerful benefits of several different juices. (I.E. Anti-inflammatory are most easily noticeable) I can also appreciate that to continue to feel good, I will have to continue to eat like this. It is very elegant and simple and almost seems too easy. I think the real challenge is with the rest of the commercial world and a test of self to move past it. Honestly, it brought memory of a bible reference I heard a lot as a kid. "For the grace of God has appeared (CLARITY), bringing salvation to all men (HEALING), instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires (PROCESSED JUNK FOOD!) and to live sensibly (LIVING SUSTAINABLE FOOD)". Now, I really.. REALLY hate to quote scripture like a preaching evangelist. I was raised visiting Christian churches throughout my early years, however in my adult life I explore many religions and ancient mythologies and appreciate all of them in their own respect. This connection to biblical wisdom stuck with me and I had to bring it up. There just might be some hidden wisdom in there after all!




1 comment:

  1. Windows Movie Maker sucks? Well, dear brother, invest in a little macbook pro, 13 inch. Built in webcam (great quality) and iMovie! Great movie making program thats easy to use!

    You look INCREDIBLE in this video. I can't believe not only the weight loss, but your skin and coloring! It's amazing to see the results like this!

    ReplyDelete