2/6/11

Juice Fast - Day 20 Superbowl & Juice Overload

Thank you to the thousands of people who have happened upon this collection of writing and spent their time listening to my story. I am forever grateful :)
VISIT MY NEW & UPDATED SITE! 
 CONSCIOUS.WIKI
Today is the Super Bowl!!! Hands down my favorite day of the year! To help curb my temptations for junk food, wings, lil smokies, chips & salsa, cheese dip.....UGGHHH! Anyway, to help curb these nostalgic desires we decided to get high on juice today instead! I figure I've had some very lacking days lately.. so, we are juicing in turns all day long today. Many people call drinking heavy amounts of juice "juice feasting" vs "juice fasting". As my boss would say, "Man you CORNY!". Juice feasting just sounds goofy, so I have named today JUICE OVERLOAD!


I'll be sure to follow up on any fun effects I encounter. So far, I have had two combinations:


Beet + Green Beet Tops
Bok Choy
Lemon


2nd Drink


Squash
Bok Choy
Zucchini
Parsley
Apple


I'm torn on who to root for but one thing is for sure, after today I am going to be so proud of the self control I have had to give up partying during my absolute favorite time of the year. Won't get it back for another 365 days, but it's OK. The small tests seem to have big rewards, so I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the game, less the nachos.


Go Steelers! (with an underlying itch for the Packers to win)


Addendum 2/7/2011 - We got too full on juice and didn't really want any after 2 glasses. So much for the "feast".

No comments:

Post a Comment