1/23/11

Juice Fast - Day 5 Apple Cinnamon Heaven

Thank you to the thousands of people who have happened upon this collection of writing and spent their time listening to my story. I am forever grateful :)
VISIT MY NEW & UPDATED SITE! 
 CONSCIOUS.WIKI
I believe I have discovered the secret to happiness.


I was craving something warm and fuzzy so I tried this: Apple + Lemon + Ginger + Cinnamon. It is really just about perfect. I had to run it through the juicer twice to get it to a nice smooth consistency due to difficult absorption by the cinnamon. Nevertheless, it is a great one to try.


Recipe


4 Apples (juice cores also)
1/2 Lemon (peeled)
Tablespoon Cinnamon
Dime to Quarter sized chunk Ginger


Juice it once, then rinse the juicer parts and run it through once more for a smooth mix.


All is on track with the fast, lookin forward to posting a video tomorrow for an update.


Keep it real.


Weight: 214

1 comment:

  1. Are you cutting all of your Juices with water or just some of them?

    ReplyDelete