1/31/11

Juice Fast - Day 13 Enema Procedure & Benefit

Thank you to the thousands of people who have happened upon this collection of writing and spent their time listening to my story. I am forever grateful :)
VISIT MY NEW & UPDATED SITE!  CONSCIOUS.WIKI
Yeah, I went there. I have read enough studies that I couldn't deny the coffee enema any longer. I was feeling a bit sluggish today and decided to give it a shot.

I went with a general syringe from the CVS drugstore and organic coffee.

I have seen some pretty silly demonstrations on how to perform an enema. Special positions, special hoses, buckets... None of which is necessary. A cheap syringe and cheap organic coffee is all you need!

Procedure:

1. Cook coffee and strain granules out
2. Lay on the bathroom floor with your drawers dropped!
3. Suction coffee into the syringe
4. Lube up, or don't. Total preference here.
5. Squeeze coffee into your....(google enema)
6. Hold as long as you can without causing overwhelming discomfort and fire away!
7. Repeat if you couldn't hold it longer than a minute or two. Aim for 10 minutes

Let me warn you, you may have an accident! It doesn't feel natural to have liquid coming in the opposite direction and you will probably feel the need to blowout ASAP.

All the disgusting-ness, embarrassment and confusion on why this is necessary put aside; the coffee enema made me feel pretty damn good! Of course the process was gross and odd, but consider the circumstance. I haven't had a bowel movement worth anything in at least 5 days. It felt really nice to flush out and oddly enough I couldn't believe it pulled out some additional junk along the way.

I didn't want to say it, but I think I will be doing this again. It seemed to take the edge off this evening.

Weight: 207

Spread em!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! Totally hilarious and informative. I've always been curious about the coffee enema. Glad to know you don't need the ridiculous gear

    ReplyDelete